All our pizzas, both slices and whole pies, are custom made and thus always fresh and piping hot. With prices starting from as low as ¥500/slice, M(30cm) pies from ¥2050, and L(40cm) pies from ¥ 3150, your stomach and wallet will thank you!
- Cheese (mozzarella, gouda, cheddar)
- Pepperoni (homemade pepperonis and mozzarella)
- Hawaiian (pineapple, ham and mozzarella)
- Deluxe (mozzarella, pepperoni, onion, tomato, green peppers, mushrooms, olives)
- Meat Lovers (mozzarella, homemade italian sausage, bacon, homemade pepperoni)
- Veggie (mozzarella, onions, tomatoes, green peppers, mushrooms, eggplant)
- BBQ (mozzarella, chicken, bbq sauce)
- Spicy (mozzarella, Italian sausage, onions, jalapeno peppers)
- Legit Spicy (mozzarella, crazy spicy chili peppers in oil)
We proudly make our own pepperonis, italian sausage, and our special tomato sauce in-house.
The Alternative base:
We offer alternative pizza crusts such as gluten-free/keto for those with gluten allergies or sensitivities.
Just as popular as the pizzas are the Slices` calzones. All our calzones are customized and individually hand-rolled into a piping hot 'folded up pizza' accompanied by a side salad and fries (￥1350). You won't be disappointed! Choose from the above pizza toppings or make your very own calzone!
Not Just Pizza!
Don`t feel like pizza? Well, check out our other menu items that will complement any pizzas, or as appetizers or on their own. sauce.
We offer an assortment of sandwiches such as the pulled pork, salmon burger, or our ever popular banh mi, made with our very own lemongrass pork and pickled vegetables. )
On the dessert menu, you will find the popular ice cream parfaits and brownies that will satisfy any sweet tooth. Special dessert features change regularly. Please come in to check it out!
Slices bar serves Kirin beer on draft and also carries a wide variety of craft beers on tap as well as imported craft beers in bottles and cans.
Not a beer drinker? We got you covered...we offer not only standard cocktails such as gin & tonics and rum & cokes, but also specialty cocktails such as the popular Canadian (bloody) caesars, Canadian Lemonade, and mojitos with fresh mint We`re sure to have whatever you need, and if we don`t, chances are we can make it to your specifications.
Come check it out!